• Chrissy Roff
    Hi all, we have considered adding a dedicated H&S person for sometime as I, as the HR person are also managing this. However the work load is very up and down and a lot of it is very admin based. So we are considering using a consultant for the more complex/technical work and to assist our admin person if I am unavailable. Can anyone recommend someone not too expensive who they have used in a similar capacity?
  • Matthew Bennett
    Hi Chrissy,

I have some excellent H+S Consultants that I've used over the past few years that I'd happily recommend, just geographically dependent who I'd put you in contact with. I'd also recommend searching the HASANZ Register This has the added benefit that you'll be able to filter for your industry type.
  • Chrissy Roff
    Hi Matthew, we are in Auckland. I have searched the HASANZ Register, but experience has shown me you can't beat a recommendation from someone who has dealt with the person.
  • Joe Boyle
    Hello Chrissy, The Employers and Manufacturers Association offers availability of H&S Consultants for EMA members at very reasonable rates. Email for more information.
  • Alan Boswell
    Hi Chrissy, I can recommend the good folks at EMA. I've had the fortune to work with them on an number of occasions; a wealth of knowledge and experience across a wide range of industry.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.