• Jo Prigmore
    I'm considering a mini trade show for our safety team all across NZ and would love to hear if you've used something recently that was really good. I mean tangible things like:
    - Safety Scala
    - Powered waratah rammer
    - Curved ladder for accessing poles
    - anti-kick back tools
    - Manual handling gadgets

Not even too worried about whether or not they are aimed at construction - its more about prompting people to think about new technology & solutions.

I'll go to all the usual suppliers but thought the hive-mind here might have good ideas too. I am NOT looking for team building / wellbeing / coaching / talking things / PPE.
  • MattD2
    The CellAED might be something worthwhile to promote in your trade show https://smartfirstaed.co.nz/product/cellaed/
    While still "just an AED" the innovative part is they have reduced the cost of each unit significantly to the typical AEDs on the market - $600 vs >$2000
    This reduces the cost barrier to be able to supply an AED on most construction sites in NZ, so that if one is needed it is immediately available.
  • Matt Ward
    Hey Jo - further to MattD2's suggestion on CellAED's (which we have about 25 of them and reckon very cool and worth showcasing) we also had some fun recently with exoskeletons / exosuits, people vs plant proximity detection systems, Safety Shovel (cable locator built into a shovel), retractable exclusion zone barriers (Skipper cone topppers and magnetic belts), RAM10 post rammer, and a crash test dummy for rescue drills. Give us a buzz if you want any more info, photos, contacts, etc
  • deepak Selvaratnam
    Hello there Jo, might I add RemotAbility; The NZ grown tool for assessing individual and organisational current state hybrid/remote work capability and risk management app?

https://www.cxsnapshotz.com/s/remotability RemotAbiity
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.