• Riki Brown
    Hi
    I recently started working for an accomodation service provider in Queenstown. The company manages privately owned single apartments (in apartment complexes) and some stand alone houses as visitor accomodation (they are a full accomodation company not an Air BnB management company).

Regarding H&S the company is a PCBU and so is the body corporate of the apartment complexes. There is H&S responsibilities over staff and clients (guests renting the apartments).

Can anyone point me in any directions for resources, information, guidance for health and safety in this kind of arrangement?

Kind regards
  • Detta
    Hey mate. Did you get anywhere on this? The company manages apartments, not people...? In trying to get my head around it, I see it that the company would be responsible for the H&S of the people they employ to manage the facility, not the people staying in the facility. They would have overlapping duties with the body corporate where there is a H&S risk to any persons in and around the facility. Sounds more like a landlord/tenant thing, or a hotel/motel...??
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.