• MichaelWilson
    Hello,

I am reviewing our vaccine mandates. Are you aware of any sites that still require a "My Vaccine Pass"?
  • Andrew
    You still have them? Should never had been a thing.
  • E Baxter
    Hi, yes we do but are in Healthcare. Vaccine passes are required for those with patient contact
  • MichaelWilson
    No. It is more to find out what sites require them if our staff visit those sites. We need to know which ones to ensure we send staff that have chosen to maintain their pass.
  • Andrew
    I can't think what sites would now require them. Courts have thrown them out (in some circumstances) and given risk profile of covid now, and the number of vaccinated people who have fallen ill (and thus infectious) I can't see how a site could justify discrimination on the basis of health status.
  • Garth Forsberg
    I'm surveying all my clients that had them, and most have back saying they are not required anymore. Some are very slow to reply. Only DHBs and aged care facilities still require them as far as I've seen.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.