• Zoe Port
    Tēnā koutou katoa,

I am a PhD Researcher/Assistant Lecturer at Massey University.

My PhD looks at the experiences of workers who have more than one job – especially in terms of their wellbeing and stress - through the lens of the psychosocial work environment.

To date, research has not been able to pinpoint what factors may cause multiple job-holders to have either positive or negative experiences. There has also been very little research done on these workers in New Zealand. I am trying to change that – both to provide recommendations to help those with negative experiences, but also learn from those with positive experiences about what makes work go well.

I am currently recruiting workers with more than one job to complete an online survey.

I’d love to hear from you for my survey if you work in New Zealand and currently:
    • have more than one job AND
    • have done so for at least 3 months AND
    • are at least 18 years of age AND
    • can complete a survey in English

If this sounds like you, please help me to understand these unique, talented individuals like yourself by completing the online survey – please click here: bit.ly/allmyjobs

The survey should take around 15-20 minutes. In return for your valuable time, participants can enter to win one of ten petrol/grocery vouchers worth $25.

If you happen to know anyone who would fit the above criteria, I would be extremely grateful if you would please consider sending them the survey link. I have also attached an advert in image format, should you wish to share it :)

If you have any questions about the research, you are most welcome to get in touch - either here or via email,

Ngā mihi,
    Zoë Port
    Attachment
    Multiple job survey ad (138K)
  • Sheri Greenwell
    I've copied and pasted to a LinkedIn post on your behalf. All the best with your research.
  • Zoe Port
    Thank you so much Sheri - I really appreciate your support!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.