• Amber van Polanen
    Has anyone had any experience with enableHR? We are a medium sized transport and logistics company looking at this system due to its ability to hold HR and HS in one place and link relevant info between the two areas.
  • Marcus Seil
    Amber - for me it depends on the specifics of your business and what constitutes "medium sized". If you are a 20 person company and you need a generic / basic system then you may get away with it. In my experience enableHR is not a comprehensive H&S system for businesses with a dedicated H&S resource and a workforce say larger than 100 FTE. For this I would recommend a more configurable, enterprise software system that can align to your business needs. There are a few out there that have a good track record in the transport and logistics space.
  • Jos Bell
    Hi Amber. We have used EnableHR for some years with our "medium-sized" business (25-50 FTE depending on seasonal requirements). We have found it is very good for keeping employment and H&S records in one place where everyone can access them: storing, linking and updating documents is one of the strengths of the system. The incident and hazard reporting functions for all staff with the Self Service module work okay, although these lack some of the "ease of use" you get from other purpose-built reporting apps/services. As a cost-effective off-the-shelf product, I can recommend it from our experience. Hope this helps! :smile:
  • Paul Johnson
    Hi Amber - please look at https://zardox.co.nz/ It has been developed specifically for the NZ market and the development team is there to work with you to create what you may need.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.